Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Favorite Warrior Characters

Firestar : Firestar is the current leader of ThunderClan. He is the main character of the first series. Firestar was the kitty pet Rusty until he joined ThunderClan and committed himself to


Firestar


Spottedleaf: Spottedleaf is the first ThunderClan medicine cat written about in the series. She is killed by Clawface in the first book, but she is the most active StarClan spirit.


Bluestar: Bluestar is the ThunderClan leader when the books begin. She is noble and would do anything for her clan.Even though she experienced terrible pain in her lifetime she still stood strong.



2 comments:

Blicky Kitty said...

Maoooooooooooo, meeeoooww, meow, meow. (woops that might have been a swear in cat language. I should not have even attempted it)

Caleb said...

Hi Cate! If we are talking about Warriors I enjoy LionBlaze(I did not make that up) Because he has the power to never die in battle. Also I think the Warriors realy need Emaseys. (Plases that are for other people from different countreys to speak) If you had a follower window I would follow your blog. I will give you a hint about my blog. I am in the Marshal Islands right now but a one minite walk can bring me to D.C. Can't wait for trip #3! (Massicusetes visit) Tell me what contrey you want me to visit (I almost went into Luxenburg) The reason I can Do this is Embaseys are offishaly there own land. We are staying at the Marshals one. Bye!