Monday, June 27, 2011

Fishers Island part 1

I apologize if i have a bit of a 4 day absence, but at least I'm blogging now! Anyway, during that absence I will be vacationing in Fisher's Island. I depart from the main land at 3:30 today.

Fisher's is a lovely little island, mainly for vacationers. Not many people live there regarding the size, but the beaches and hikes are great activities for tourists. Another reason of the shortage of year round population is because of the WI FI. You can only access Internet at the library.

I will be vacationing there with my good friend, Kittylicous, who has a house there for the summer time. I cant wait!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Hi Cate! It's Caleb! Thanks for folloing my blog! Seeing as this is Library World, try Artimis Fowil by Erin Colfer. Bye!