Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mr.Big the Amazing

My cat's name is Mr.Big. Even though he is 17 now, and rarely does anything except lie around in the sun , stroll lazily around our yard , he has quite a story to tell...

Mr.Big, Big Dude, Carl , or as I usually call him : Stoosy was found by a colleague of my of father. This man was leaving to another job and could not take care of a kitten at the time. So he decided to give Mr. Big to my dad. For a while my dad was living at his work, and people tell me that Mr.Big used to follow him like a dog!

One day Big Dude ran away without his collar (he hates those things) and the pound picked him up. When they finally found him, he was in a completely different town!

His most amazing story was when my dad gave him to his parents to look after. He cross hundreds of busy roads, and highways just to find my dad!

So that is the story of my amazing cat Mr Big!

No comments: