Sunday, September 7, 2008

William Story of the Week

William Brown is a boy in a book called the William books. The author is Richmal Crompton. Not many people in America have heard them. William is very funny. His usual look is a scowl. William can act sweet to do mischief, but he really looks sweet. That is William Brown. 

William and his group, the Outlaws, wanted money for bows and arrows. So they made a zoo in William's room. The Sunday school children had to climb up William's bedroom window to get there, and they had to pay money. They took William's sister Ethel's cat and called him a wild cat when they put a mouse in front of the cat. But then a loud noise overcrept the kids. I don't want to spoil this part so find out in Just William.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is the best blog I have ever seen. This Alicia is obviously a very special person. She reminds me of my niece, who is unbelieveably pwass.

CatetheGreat said...

I'm glad you like my blog!
--Alicia